WIC supports breastfeeding as the optimal infant feeding choice!

WIC supports breastfeeding as the optimal infant feeding choice!

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

WIC Book Club: "I Will Never Not Ever Eat a Tomato"


It isn't always easy to convince your children to try new foods - especially vegetables. Encouraging a picky eater to try new foods can be challenging; sometimes you need to try several different strategies before they'll agree to taste new foods. 

Image from Scholastic

I Will Never Not Ever Eat a Tomato tells the story of Lola, a very fussy eater and her determined big brother Charlie, who uses his imagination to try and convince Lola to taste vegetables. Read on to find out if Charlie was successful.

What strategies do you use to to convince your children to try new foods? Let us know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!
    more information here

    ReplyDelete