Banana Peanut Butter Breakfast Popsicles:
|Photo from Pillsbury|
Serving Size: 2
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 65 minutes
- 1 ripe banana*
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter*
- 1/2 cup of WIC eligible cereal of your choice*
*WIC eligible items
|Photo from Mine for the Making|
- Peel and cut banana crosswise in half.
- Insert a popsicle stick, skewer or straw lengthwise into each banana half.
- Use a knife to thinly spread peanut butter over bananas. If the peanut butter is too hard or sticky to spread, try heating it up in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Pour cereal onto a shallow dish and roll bananas in cereal until covered.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze for 60 minutes.
- Roll your banana in yogurt instead of peanut butter
- Add died fruit or nuts into your cereal mix for more flavor
- Turn it into a dessert by sprinkling a few chocolate chips into the cereal mix