Easy Oatmeal Cookies
Recipe by: SNAP-Ed What's Cooking
Serving Size: Makes about 15 cookies
|Photo from Savvy Naturalista|
- 3 ripe bananas*
- 1/3 cup of margarine
- 2 cups of quick cooking oats*
- 1/4 cup skim milk*
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
*WIC approved items
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the margarine in a small saucepan. Melt it on low heat.
- Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix really well.
- Let the mix stand for about 5 minutes, until the oats are wet.
- Lightly grease the cookie sheet.
- For each cookie, spoon out about 1 tablespoon of dough and drop it onto the greased cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for about 1 minute. 9. Move the cookies to wire racks or a towel. Let them cool completely.