WIC supports breastfeeding as the optimal infant feeding choice!

WIC supports breastfeeding as the optimal infant feeding choice!

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

WIC Book Club: "The Wonders of Mother's Milk"


Looking to introduce and reinforce the power of breastfeeding to your children? WIC recommends reading The Wonders of Mother's Milk. This book illustrates diverse families partaking in the natural act of breastfeeding, all while emphasizing the health, bonding and environmental benefits of the practice.

Photo from Amazon
The Wonders of Mother's Milk will be sure to which will educate and entertain children curious about breastfeeding. Let us know how you talk to your children about breastfeeding in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.
    more information here

    ReplyDelete